Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, December 2, 2011

Latest ultrasound photos

soooo the good thing about having an extra cautious doctor is that I get a ton of ultrasounds. I'm now 28 weeks and 5 days, and I will probably have about 3 more. Yay!

 Anyway, this ultrasound was done three weeks ago at 25 weeks and 5 days. Our guy weighed 2.3 pounds! Even my doctor was surprised haha. He's gonna be a big boy! So now, he's probably closer to 3 lbs., if not, over 3 lbs. yikes!

DEFINITELY still a boy! Look at that thing!

His little face from the side. The nose isn't quite accurate though. We've seen his nose in 3D and it looks like Aaron's- quite large. 

We have our BIG 3D ultrasound tomorrow at three. We'll have video and a ton of 3D photos to share. I'm just excited to see him again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment