Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, July 29, 2011

Baby Edwards' First photo

There's the baby!
The day after I found out, I went in for a blood test. Levels were nice and high! Ultrasound was ordered.  Aaron was able to go (yay!). We went in the next week. Now, I calculated around 5 weeks. Turns out, I was almost 8 weeks along! I had NO idea! I'm one of the "lucky ones", I guess! I haven't had any morning sickness, and generally little to no symptoms. My body is awesome. haha. Sorry to anyone who is reading this that has or has had bad morning sickness :( Watch, I'll get it full force on my second pregnancy. Great. I just jinxed myself. 
Anyway, we heard and saw the heartbeat. 150 BPM at 7 weeks and 5 days. We're so happy! 

Estimated time of arrival: February 19, 2012
*fingers crossed* for a Valentine's Day baby. I love pink and hearts, so this all works out. AND, we adopted our beloved kitty, Tiger, on Valentine's Day two years ago. 


No comments:

Post a Comment