Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Doctor Confirmed!

I had a follow up to my last ultrasound yesterday with my Doctor (Dr. Byrne. and I love him. He has dry/sarcastic humor and EXCELLENT bedside manner. LOVE that. Also, he delivers ALL of his babies.). 
He told me that everything looks incredible. Everything is progressing beautifully. Baby Edwards measured crown to rump length of 2.5 CM. And like I said in the last post, the BPM was 170! 

Dr. Byrne asked me all the routine questions:
Any nausea? - nope
Any morning sickness?- nada
Cramps?- zip
Are your boobs sore?- not really. They were. But it's not bothersome anymore.
How's your energy?- Really great actually! I was really tired everyday in the afternoon, but now I feel much more energized. 

So Dr. Byrne says, "wow! you're boring! I love that you're boring!" 
lol so do I...so do I. 
I could so be on that show "I didn't know I was pregnant". I mean, obviously, I would have figured it out eventually when my period didn't come....but I've really had little to no symptoms. Yay me! Thank you, sweet baby E, for not wreaking my body in the first trimester. 

Tomorrow marks 11 weeks for me! I think I will begin taking belly photos. Shirt on! I wont do the bare belly until I actually get maternity photos done. I do have a bit of a bump now. So I think it's time I start documenting this in photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment