Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, August 14, 2011

13 weeks

Well like every week, we checked the heartbeat on our Doppler, and I found the heartbeat pretty easily. But the Doppler couldn't get an accurate reading because the little guy (or girl) was moving away from the wand thing! It was kind of cool though. It was like hide and go seek in the womb.

Well anyways, I thought the second trimester was supposed to be easier. Apparently not. Umm gassy much? Bloated much? Sciatic nerve pain much? I can't even take a deep breath without some pain in my upper ab area where I'm bloated. so walking is a little difficult since I cant bend too well and I'm limping because of my sciatic.

And on top of all that uncomfortableness, Aaron and I shot a wedding yesterday. Luckily, it was only 6 hours and not a whole day. But by the time the reception rolled around, my back was about to break. It was a beautiful wedding with an awesome couple, but by the end, I was miserable. I woke up in the middle of the night last night and could barely walk to the bathroom to go pee. So needless to say, I'm going to get a massage at 1 today :) then tomorrow, getting my nails done. Massages and getting your nails done make everything better. Plus, is anyone else soothed by the Vietnamese language?...only when at the nail salon though. Haha

Yay 13 weeks! Sorry for the rant. I needed to have a pity party for a minute.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone 4

No comments:

Post a Comment