Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Tiny freak out

It's 5:19am...been up since 3. I'm 13 weeks today and oh my God...we're going to have a baby in 6 months. A baby. Here. In this house. Oh. My. God.
The dogs aren't ready! The house isn't ready! Ahhh!!!

On the bright side, I think tiger cat will be right at home with the baby. Plus, the baby's room is, in fact, tigers room. It's his lounge area, so I think he'll be the one to take in the baby, rather than those damn dogs. They are the most jealous dogs I've ever met in my life. If im loving on Kane, Miley will butt her fat little body in and push Kane out of the way. And vise versa. Then when Miley is displeased, she'll pee on the carpet right in front of me. She did that the other day because we had to take them to the petshotel for a few days while we were on vacation. The last time she did it was when we got Kane. It was worse then. She was so jealous, that she peed in our bed, on the carpet, in the kitchen; everywhere else except for outside! That was a nightmare first week. I suspect it will be much of the same when baby comes.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone 4

No comments:

Post a Comment