Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, August 7, 2011

music in utero...

There is certain music that I will NOT let die! This is music that I want my kid to know and love since I will probably listen to this music "till the world ends" (britney song)

Just go with me:
-Britney Spears
-the soulful sounds of the Backstreet Boys.
-John Mayer
-Bob Marley

Aaron's music list will be more 90's music (which he LOVES, and I'm cool with that. I mean, who doesn't love 90's music? Think, "Drops of Jupiter", "All the Small Things", "Kiss Me", Alanis Morisette in general (Jagged Little Pill!)...and all that good stuff.

Anyways...of course, we'll play some classical music and Frank Sinatra. But I want my child to come out singing "baby one more time". Because that's how I roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment