Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

16 week ultrasound pics

I'm 18 weeks now, so this was two weeks ago. I'm a little slow. But I was busy! 

This ultrasound was my favorite one so far. He's still a boy...as you can see below :) But the cool thing was that he was squeezing his hands open and closed. He was, as per usual, kicking up a storm and moving around a lot. In the time that we there, all of 10 mins, he managed to flip himself over. He's got Aaron's ADD already hahaha Can't sit still! 

So this, as it was described to me, is "inside the toilet looking up". I'm one of those ladies who can't see s*it on the monitor. I have no intuition of what anything is, so I ask a lot of questions haha 

The left is his little head, side profile, and I believe that is his little hand there by his mouth. The right photo- we may never know ;)

OK so I finally got some clarity from the tech on why the left photo looks so creepy. He's looking straight at us, basically, and we're basically seeing the eye sockets and nose socket. So that's why it looks so scary. Then on the right we have his long Aaron like foot. Hopefully, he doesn't get Aaron's creepy toes. 

Here's my little guy after he flipped over. You can see his spine there and his legs squished up. 

I can't wait for him to come out! I just want to eat his feet. Those little piggys are going in my belly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment