Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, September 12, 2011

17 weeks


Alright, I'm getting better at this whole week to week update thing. 17 weeks yesterday (sunday)!! This little guy is kicking up a storm. The last 4 or 5 days I've started to feel him much more. I think he is developing some sleep patterns. I learned what his movements, kicks and hiccups sound like on the doppler. That's totally fun to listen to. 
As you can see, my belly is starting to protrude more and more. Lately, I have been feeling a heaviness in my uterus? If that makes sense. It's getting harder to bend over and forward out of a chair of the couch. I've had to really rely on my arm strength to hoist myself up and out of our death trap of a couch. It's time for a new couch, I think. 
OH, I already have to get my wedding ring resized :( I know a lot of women go without wearing theirs, but  I want to get it resized. I can't go that long without wearing mine. I feel single and naked. And I don't like it! 
We officially have a name picked out, but I'm not sure if Aaron and I are sharing yet. So I'll hold my tongue. But I will give you the initials...JBE

Tomorrow, if I get time between work and editing photos, I will post up the most recent ultrasound photos. He's so handsome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment