Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, September 5, 2011

Our boy's latest ultrasound photos!

It was Saturday the 27th that we went in for an elective ultrasound. It was at this awesome ultrasound place called Unique Ultrasound in Temecula, ca. They had this giant screen where they were projecting on to. They also had a few couches and chairs for family and friends to come and watch. Both Aaron and I thought that was a little weird. 

Alright, enjoy everyone!

How much does this little guy look like his father? Same side profile. Same nose. If you look closely, you can see that he's smirking...much like Aaron does :) He seriously looks like a little man. 
This picture just confuses me. To me, it looks like he's staring right at us. But it looks a little scary doesn't it? But then why is his stomach so round? haha I don't know. I never know what I'm looking at during the ultrasounds. 
The tech says, "OH, do you see what in between the legs there?!" I wanted to see so badly, but I really had no idea haha so I said, "nooo". She moved the wand and asked me again, and I still couldn't see it. So finally I was like, "What is it?!" "It's a boy!" I think my first words were, "oh my gosh!". Aaron, of course, being the smarty pants that he is, was able to see it before the tech even said anything. He said that he had the biggest grin on his face. Aaron got his boy!
I believe that thing that looks like the thing I think it is, is his thing ;)

We will have more photos TOMORROW! Going in for the anatomy ultrasound tomorrow! I know, it's a bit early for one of those. I'll be 16 weeks and 2 days. Not exactly sure why my doc. ordered it so early. Maybe he'll do two? We'll see! The more the merrier. Aaron, thankfully will get to come home from work to go with me. We love seeing our little one. It helps us to bond with him more. He's such an active guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment