Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, September 29, 2011

19 weeks...and 4 days (technically speaking)

So again, I'm slightly late in posting this. Big surprise ;)

Well, 19 weeks, not much is goin' on except for I felt the first big kicks yesterday! Can't wait for Aaron to feel them. Also, I've had this killer headache for the last week or so. I'm trying SO hard not to medicate, so I'm sticking with ice and rest. 

You can't see it in the photo, but my bump has officially moved past the ta-ta's. It's getting big! Now, I just wish it would round out a little more. I'm guessing that's coming within the next week or so. 

I cannot believe that I'll be at the halfway mark this sunday. This pregnancy is going by SO fast. But I can't wait to meet my little man. Aaron and I have been coming up with ideas for the baby's room. It will have neutral colors (since I despise the loud primary colors that come on most of the bedding and decorations), and it will be "adventure" themed. But not too crazy. I want to have a chest in there with capes and pirate hats, marine dress up stuff. Obviously, this stuff wont be in his room when he's a newborn, but once he wants to play, it will be there for him! For about the first year, we're going for a more modern Pooh Bear theme. I have a whole slew of pooh quotes that are ready to be framed and hung on the walls. Who knew that Pooh Bear was so philosophical? 
If you have a Pinterest account, (if you don't I HIGHLY suggest you get one) you can view my board for the baby's room. You'll get a better idea of what I am talking about. 

CLICK here for the board.

Alright, time to go feed the dogs. 

adieu. 

No comments:

Post a Comment