Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, September 5, 2011

16 weeks

Here's my little belly! Baby boy is located about halfway between my belly button and the top part of my lower abdomen area....if you get what I'm saying ;) And if you look to the right of the screen, you will learn that he is about the size of an avocado crown to rump. He's getting big! 

After seeing just how active he is at our ultrasound last weekend, I can confirm that I've been feeling him flutter away for a couple weeks now. It feels like bubbling or kind of like popcorn popping. And because we have an at home doppler, we have been able to follow his migration out of my pelvic area and into my abdominal area. So I always know exactly where he is even though I can't feel him with my hands yet.

In other news, my sciatic is feeling a bit better, but my fatigue has returned. And since we found out that we are having a boy, I connected with the pregnancy more and a WAVE of emotions can and will come out at a moment's notice. I was a little emotional before, but now the littlest things throw me into this loud, ugly cry. haha Aaron handles it like a champ though. I know he's going to be a good dad, and this is one of the reasons.

Still no cravings, and I've only gained a couple pounds, which is nice. But I never really want anything. Well, the only things that I do crave at the moment are holiday drinks at Starbucks and pumpkin yogurt at Golden Spoon. But I don't know if those have anything to do with my pregnancy. This happens every year around this time when I am sick of summer. I'm so ready for cold weather!

What else.....

OH! Pregnancy has turned me into a complete moron. I can't remember ANYTHING. Sorry in advance if I'm slow in my response to anyone that has called, emailed, texted, facebooked, tweeted, instagramed, and face to face spoken to me because I probably just forgot haha. 


Well here is the dude's heartbeat from sunday @ exactly 16 weeks. Sounds like horses! 

No comments:

Post a Comment